Taco Bell Team Member - Cashier & Food Prep
- Taco Bell
- Northern Ohio
- Part Time
- December 3, 2017
At Taco Bell Corp. (“Taco Bell”), we believe teens are our future, and we are proud that you made the commitment to stay in school and graduate! If you are 16-‐19 years old and participating in our Graduate for Más program, you could have the chance to interview at your local Taco Bell® restaurant! Teen Team Members may also be eligible for exclusive scholarships and will have access to educational resources available through the Taco Bell® Foundation for Teens?.
If you cannot find your local Taco Bell® restaurant within this application system, please print out this Graduate for Más certificate (this shows you are a program participant), take it directly to the restaurant nearest to you, and ask for a job application.
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-‐thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-‐workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner
- This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-‐inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
Locations: Wellington, Bellevue, Vermilion, Shelby, Millersburg, Loudonville, Oak Harbor, Strasburg, Carrollton, and Mount Gilead.